WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF ALLERGENS?
All allergens are listed with the ingredients in each individual product page and will also be provided with your order.
ARE THERE VEGETARIAN/VEGAN/GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS?
We are happy to cater for our pasta-loving VEGAN friends: all you need to do is specify in the 'additional notes' section of each product that you wish to have your pasta made without eggs (a vegan filling for our 'pansotti' will be available soon).
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF SOMETHING IS DAMAGED/MISSING?
HOW DO I STORE AND COOK PASTA?
Full written cooking instructions will be provided with each order.
HOW TO STORE, COOK AND SERVE FRESH PASTA
Our fresh pasta will keep 3 days in the fridge, alternatively you can freeze it in its original packaging on the day of delivery.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and salt generously.
2. Untangle any strands of pasta that might have stuck together and add to the pot. Stir gently and regularly.
3. Cook TAGLIATELLE, TRENETTE, TAGLIOLINI and GASSE for about 3-4 minutes; cook PANSOTTI and other ravioli-type pasta for about 5 minutes. When done, fresh pasta will rise to the surface, however, do check for doneness before draining.
4. If you are serving your pasta with PESTO ALLA GENOVESE, PEA-STO or WALNUT SAUCE, put the pesto/sauce in a large serving dish, add 1-2 tbsps of cooking water and mix well until the desired creamy texture. If you are using a tomato-base sauce, heat it up in a separate pan until steaming hot.
5. Drain pasta gently and add to a large serving dish containing the pesto or sauce. Mix gently to coat.
Frozen pasta must be cooked from frozen, allowing 2 extra minutes.
Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 7.
Remove the wrapping paper but leave the lasagne in its wooden tray**.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for about 35 minutes.
Leave to stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
* If frozen, please allow to defrost in the fridge overnight.
** Our single-use, waterproof wooden trays are designed for the oven. Please avoid placing close to any element or open flame.
CAN I RECYCLE THE PACKAGING?
Yep! All of it.
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
WHERE AND WHEN DO YOU DELIVER?
We currently deliver every THURSDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY, between 5-8pm to CB1-CB5 postcodes only (free delivery included).
WHAT TIME WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
If you are not going to be at home, please let us know and we'll do our best to rearrange delivery or deliver your order at your preferred time.